- 250 grams beef strips (bacon style)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced or more if you like)
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons liquid seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small can of mushrooms (sliced in half)
- In a bowl marinate beef in salt & pepper, garlic, oyster sauce, liquid seasoning and olive oil for a few minutes.
- In a saute pan, heat oil in very high heat.
- Put in beef and all marinade ingredients and toss very swiftly keeping the heat very high.
- In a separate pan, saute minced garlic and mushroom until golden brown. Add a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Add in the garlic and mushrooms while tossing. Finish with butter.
- Serve with garlic rice.
**You can change the measurements of the ingredients according to your taste. :)