- 1/2 kilo of Pork Kasim (menudo cut or adobo cut)
- 2 1/2 tbsp of shrimp paste
- 1/4 butter
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 to 3 sili pansigang (sliced diagonally)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed and chopped)
- 1 onion sliced in pieces
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tomatoes sliced in pieces
- 1/2 cup of water
- Saute garlic in butter until golden brown. Add onion and tomatoes. Add a pinch of pepper.
- Add pork and water, cook until meat is tender and water is almost gone.
- Add shrimp paste and sugar. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Then add sili pansigang and simmer for 10 minutes.
Served over hot rice.
Happy eating! :)